OctoPrint On Air #43
Topics in this episode of OctoPrint On Air, which was recorded on February 17th:
- 1.7.3 and a new RPi revision causing some trouble
- Work towards 1.8.0
- Dropping Python 2 support in 1.8.0
- A ton of PRs with shiny new features
- Pending PiSupport Plugin update
- … and a quick look at the usage stats
Full contents with jump marks available in the YouTube description.
You can find all public past episodes in the OctoPrint On Air Playlist.
OctoPrint On Air is a roughly monthly live broadcast done by me (Gina Häußge) for all Patrons on the Patreon campaign or GitHub Sponsors pledging at the $5 perk or above. Attendees can ask questions which will be answered on air and I also report what's been going on in the background, what happened, what the current challenges are and what the near future holds, plus talk about whatever else might be interesting in the world of OctoPrint.
- 24 Feb 2022
- OctoPrint On Air